Tinnitus is a problem in which there is constant ringing in the ear. That is, you feel a variety of sounds like roaring, chirping and shouting inside the ear without any sound. The problem of ringing in the ears is frequent to anyone. At the same time, in some people this problem is seen occasionally. In such a situation, it becomes a little difficult to bear this problem. But not to worry, you can reduce the problems caused by tinnitus with the help of some yoga asanas. Today in this article we will tell you about some such yoga asanas, which can reduce the problem of tinnitus.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join a 300 Hour Yoga teacher Training.
Bhramari yoga can be taken to reduce the problem of tinnitus. During this yoga, while exhaling, a sound like the buzzing of a bee has to be made. This yoga creates resonance in the ear, which also resonates in the scalp. Doing Bhramari Pranayama regularly gives a lot of benefits. Let’s know how to do Bhramari Yoga –
- First of all, sit in a quiet environment.
- Then close your eyes and relax the body completely for some time.
- After this, close your lips slightly and keep the raw of the eyes a little apart. By doing this the sound is heard clearly.
- After this, close your ears with the index finger.
- Then exhale deeply in and out.
- After this, it makes a sound like a bee.
- By doing this process for 2 to 3 days in a day, you will get a lot of benefits.
Fish Yoga Pose
The fish pose can be practiced regularly to reduce the discomfort of tinnitus. This yoga reduces the stiffness of the neck region. It can also improve hearing power. Also, this yoga asana improves blood circulation in the body. Know how to do fish pose-
- First of all lie down on the yoga mat.
- Then put your palm under the hips. But during this time the palm should be towards the ground.
- Now try to bring the elbows closer to each other, then cross your feet.
- Keep the thighs and knees flat on the floor.
- Breathe in and lift the chest upwards.
- Keep in mind that during this time, keep the entire weight of the body on the elbows and not on the head.
- Then slowly lift your chest.
- As your chest rises, so will the pressure on the shoulder muscles.
Zero Mudra – Shunya Mudra
Tinnitus problems can be cured with the help of Shunya Mudra. Apart from this, it also improves vertigo and hearing power. Doing this mudra for 30 to 40 minutes every day will give a lot of benefits.
- To do Zero Mudra, first sit in Padmasana posture.
- After this, bend the middle finger and bring it to the thumb finger.
- Then press the thumb slowly until the middle finger touches the base of the thumb.
- To keep the finger in the right place, apply slight pressure on the thumb.
- By doing this mudra regularly, there will be a lot of benefit in the problem of tinnitus. If possible, do this pose for about 30 minutes.