“QuickBooks Outlook is not responding” error message appears while sending email from QuickBooks Desktop application using Outlook as an email client. Outlook email manager from MS Office can be integrated with various third-party applications such as QuickBooks to provide them the email functionality. QuickBooks users can face
QuickBooks 2019 Outlook is not responding and looking for relevant support? Dial our QuickBooks error support number 1.855.738.2784 to get the best technical cure.
Possible Causes Behind QuickBooks Error Outlook Is Not Responding:
The reasons behind QuickBooks says Outlook is not responding are explained in the below-given bullet points:
- Incorrect email settings in the Internet Explorer
- Email preferences are not set up correctly in QuickBooks application
- Inaccurate Installation of MS Outlook on Windows
- Damaged or partial installation of the QuickBooks software
- Outlook application already running in the background
- When the configuration file MAPI32.dll is damaged in the Outlook email
Troubleshooting Solutions To Resolve “QuickBooks Email Outlook Is Not Responding” Issue:
After understanding the possible causes behind the “QuickBooks is unable to send your emails to Outlook 365” error message, let’s proceed to some of the most considered troubleshooting solutions used in eradicating the error:
Recommended to read : Scheduling a Local Backup in QuickBooks
Procedure 1: Uncheck the box for “Run this program as Administrator” Option
To send email from QuickBooks, you need to ensure that you are not logged in as an administrator. To confirm this criterion:
- Leave QuickBooks and click on the Windows Start icon
- Now type QuickBooks in the search area and click Enter
- Right-click QuickBooks icon and select Open File Location
- Now from the file containing QuickBooks company file, right-click QuickBooks.exe file and select Properties to proceed further
- Now select Compatibility and un-check the box against Run this program as Administrator
- If the box gray out and you are not able to click it, select Show Settings for All Users
- Select Apply and then hit OK to conclude this task
Procedure 2: Modify QuickBooks Email Preferences
If the error is caused due to the faulty email preferences in QuickBooks, then follow the below-given steps to change it:
- Go to QuickBooks Edit tab and then click Preferences
- Select Send Forms to proceed further
- Now select My Preferences tab and choose to “Send email using” option
- Click on OK and then go back to Edit tab again and hit Preferences
- Now you need to select Send Forms and click QuickBooks Email from My Preferences tab
- Click OK and move to the next step
- Edit your Preferences to Outlook and click OK to confirm the action
If you are still not able to send emails using QuickBooks, try the next troubleshooting method.
Procedure 3: Repair Your Damaged your MAPI32.dll
If the damaged configuration file MAPI32.dll is promoting the “QuickBooks Outlook is not responding” error, then fix it by performing the below-listed steps:
- In the first place, you need to quit terminate all the programs running in the background on Windows
- Now from Windows File Manager, navigate to the C:\ Windows\ System32 folder.
- Find and double-click the Fixmapi.exe file.
- When the repair process for MAPI32.dll file ends, Restart QuickBooks and try to send an email again.
Need Expert’s Aid For “QuickBooks Desktop Outlook is Not Responding”!
If you want an expert’s assistance in resolving the “QuickBooks Outlook is not responding” issue, dial our QuickBooks error support phone number 1.855.738.2784 to get relevant support.
Read also : Best Way To Import QuickBooks Desktop To Online