Have you encountered the ‘QuickBooks Database Server Manager Stopped Working’ error in QuickBooks and now have no idea about fixing it? Well, before that, you must know that this service in QB is responsible for the company file running in multi-user mode. If it stops functioning, multiple users in the same network will not be able to open the data file. As a result, this blog will help you by providing some relevant debugging methods and, at the same time, elaborate on the factors that affect the issue. So, go through this blog till the end.
If the QBDBSM stops responding on your computer, seek immediate help from our team of QuickBooks technical experts by dialing Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784.
What are the Reasons That Make the QBDBSM Stops Functioning?
Take reference from the pointers mentioned below if you want to acquire info on what encounters the problem in QuickBooks-
- Severe damage to your QuickBooks program can be one of the primary reasons for incurring the glitch. Besides, it has been corrupted; you can still face the issue.
- The error can also come up due to inaccurate installation or the outdated QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 6190 816
Top Troubleshooting Guidelines to Get Rid of the Unresponsive QuickBooks Database Server Manager
If you have constantly been finding suitable methods to deal with the issue, then your search ends here! In this section of the article, we have briefly explained two ways to eliminate the error. Go through each one of them carefully-
SOLUTION 1: Resolve the Issue By Fixing the Damaged QuickBooks Desktop
- Start by pressing the ‘Windows + R’ keys on your keyboard and open the Run dialog box.
- Type ‘Appwiz.cpl’ in the text box provided.
- The ‘Programs and Features’ section of the Control Panel will open.
- Look for the QuickBooks Desktop in the list of applications.
- Tap on the ‘Uninstall/Change’ option after selecting it.
- Further, you are required to hit the ‘Continue’ button and ‘Next’.
- In the following step, click on the ‘Repair’ option and then ‘Next’.
- After the QuickBooks app gets fixed, as the last step, restart the computer device.
SOLUTION 2: Eliminate the Problem By Restarting the QuickBooks Database Server Manager Service
- In the initial step, you must access the ‘Run’ dialog box. To do that, hit the ‘Windows + R’ keys.
- Further, enter ‘Services.msc’ and then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Next, search for the QuickBooks Database Server Manager from the list appeared.
- You will view the services as ‘QuickBooksDBXX’ in which ‘XX’ signifies the version of your QuickBooks.
- Once located, choose the ‘Restart’ option by right-clicking on the service.
- In the final step, close the existing window and attempt to re-open your QuickBooks Desktop.
With this second solution, we would now like to end the blog here. We suppose you must have gained some valuable learnings from this content. In addition, we also hope that by using the given process for the ‘QuickBooks Database Server Manager Has Stopped Working’ error; you must have been able to resolve it. However, if the problem still appears on your screen, give us a call at 1.855.738.2784 to speak to one of our experts for appropriate solutions.
You may read also : QuickBooks Online Freezing