It is necessary for QuickBooks users to access the company file using the correct procedure, and if they do not do so, the QuickBooks Error 80070057 is triggered.
This technical error can also occur if the user is trying to access the company file located on an external server, and it has been observed that the QB a犀利士
pplication repeatedly crashes due to this error.
The detailed reasons for this company file error, along with thebest available resolutions, have been explained thoroughly in this blog.
If you want a qualified expert to assist you while resolving the QuickBooks Error 80070057, you can simply dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Experts Team.
Why do Users Grapple with Error Code 80070057 in QuickBooks?
Some of the major factors behind the Error Code 80070057 in QuickBooks are described below:
- Accessing company files in an incorrect manner and consistent disruptions initiated by incorrect Windows Firewall settings are the most prominent causes of this error.
- Difficulties in opening company files also arise due to inappropriate installation of the QB Desktop and anti-virus applications on the system.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Unable to Open Company File
Easiest Resolutions to Get Rid of the 80070057 Error Message in QB Desktop
Some of the best resolutions to eliminate 80070057 Error Message in QB Desktop are as follows:
Obliterate this error by executing the QB Desktop with admin privileges and then subsequently accessing the company file
- The first task in accomplishing this resolution is to choose the ‘Run as administrator’ option after right-clicking on the icon of the QB Desktop, and when the QB Desktop opens, you just have to hit the ‘File’ tab.
- At this step, you can quickly proceed to strike on the ‘Open’ option to launch the company file on your system.
Efficiently make this error disappear by shifting the company file to its default location to access it
- Firstly, you are required to immediately head towards the location where the company file is saved on the system, and then you must carefully choose the ‘Copy’ option just after right-clicking on the company file (.QBW file).
- Thereafter, you must identify the default location of the company file in the C: drive, and then you have to shift the company file by choosing the ‘Paste’ option after right-clicking on your screen.
- Now, you should open the QB application, and then you must move forward to identify and choose the ‘Find a company file’ option in the window.
- In this last step, you need to tap on the ‘Local Drives’ option, and then you must navigate to the default location of the company file to easily access it.
Quickly exterminate this error by making sure that the .ND file is correctly renamed
- The .ND file is usually situated in the company file folder, and therefore, you must proceed to that folder to identify and right-click on the Network Data (.ND) file.
- In this step, you can hit the ‘Rename’ option to subsequently add ‘.oldname’ just towards the end of that file’s name like this example: ‘compyfile.qbw.nd.oldname’ and then quickly proceed to save the new name by hitting the ‘Enter’ button.
These resolutions can eradicate QuickBooks Error 80070057 effectively if they are utilized in a proper manner. If you desire more technical support, feel free to dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Support Team.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error PS038