QuickBooks Error 6130 is yet another company file error that doesn’t let the users access the information in the company file, ultimately leading to the interruption of numerous tasks. We have elaborated more on this technical error in the blog below.
For instant troubleshooting assistance directly from the industry-leading experts, call the QuickBooks certified professionals at ‘1-855-856-0042.’
Symptoms of the QuickBooks Error 6130
Evaluate the below-listed symptoms and then cross-check them with the glitches you are seeing. If they match, then you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps.
- A dialogue box in to the notifying about the error appears on the screen whenever you try to access the company file.
- The system repeatedly crashes while accessing the company file and so does the QuickBooks application.
- You are not able to open the QuickBooks software and the system freezes.
- Commands inserted by you are not being recorded correctly.
- Workstation is acting slow and sluggish.
- All the applications are acting slow, and the system is irresponsible.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 6010 100
Causes for the QuickBooks Error 6130
We have enlisted some most probable causes for this error that are as follows:
- Installation of the QuickBooks software was corrupted, or the hosting after the installation was incorrect.
- Microsoft Windows Registry configuration was inappropriate.
- Firewall or other third-party applications block access to QuickBooks.
- Some crucial files or folders may be missing or damaged.
- Antivirus software barricading the accessibility path to the company file.
Solutions for the QuickBooks Error 6130
Fixing the configuration mainly fixes the issues, and we have elaborated a few fixation steps that you can employ to overcome this technical issue. It’s recommended to run the disk cleanup tool to remove all the junk files and folders. Close all the applications running, then update the QuickBooks and the Windows, then get started with the troubleshooting mentioned below.
Solution 1: Fix the Windows Registries
- As the title demonstrates, we need to fix the Windows Registry Keys.
- To do so, go to the ‘start’ menu, and then in the search tab, type ‘Command’ and do not press the enter key.
- Tap on ‘Ctrl + Shift’ and then press the enter key.
- You will come across a permission dialogue box in which you must select ‘yes.’
- Again a black dialogue box will appear in which you need to type ‘regedit’ and press the ‘enter’ key.
- Then click on the regedit option and select ‘export.’
- Now in the ‘save’ list select a specific folder where you need to save the QuickBooks desktop.
- Move towards the ‘File Name’ box and then type the name of the backup file.
- Head towards the ‘Export Range’ box and then ensure that you have selected the branch.
- Click on ‘save,’ which will automatically save the ‘.reg’ file with a similar extension.
- Finally, you have a secure backup of the QuickBooks bound entries.
Implement these steps in an orderly manner to swiftly eradicate the QuickBooks Error 6130. For more technical assistance, guidance and troubleshooting services straight from the experts, call us at ‘1-855-856-0042.’
Also read: Easy techniques to fix QuickBooks error 6123