Several technical issues affect QuickBooks users when they are working on this software, and one of the most intricate and frustrating issues that they struggle with is the QuickBooks Not Opening Issue.
This issue is different from other problems because the QB Desktop does not even open despite repeated attempts by users. Furthermore, what infuriates users is that the QB Desktop screen remains frozen even if it opens after much effort.
This blog is developed to provide you with the best possible resolutions for this intricate issue.
If you are troubled by the QuickBooks Not Opening Issue and want immediate assistance, just dial 1-855-856-0042 to contact our QB Support Team.
Relevant Factors that Provoke the QB Desktop Not Opening Problem
Some of the most common reasons behind the QB Desktop Not Opening Problem are explained below:
- A damaged or outdated Windows operating system, along with technical issues in the local hard drive, can trigger this issue.
- If the company file name is not setup according to the defined criteria or if the installation of the QB Desktop is corrupted, then this issue can quickly arise.
Most Easy and Reliable Resolutions to Eradicate the QuickBooks Desktop Not Responding Issue
The QuickBooks Desktop Not Responding Issue can be eliminated by utilizing the following step-wise resolutions:
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 6069
Resolution 1: Quickly annihilate this irritating issue by executing the Quick Fix my Program tool
- The QB Tool Hub is specially designed and developed to house various troubleshooting tools, including the Quick Fix my Program tool, and therefore, you need to immediately download the QB Tool Hub which is situated on the website of Intuit.
- When you have completed the installation of the tool hub by opening the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file and following the relevant steps, you need to quickly launch the tool hub to tap on the ‘Program Problems’ tab.
- The next major task is to strike on the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ option that you can very easily locate on your screen, and once this tool has resolved all the program issues after its execution, you can proceed to launch the QB Desktop on the system.
Resolution 2: Ensure complete obliteration of this technical issue by designating a new name to the QBWUSER.INI file and the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file
- To allot a fresh name to the QBWUSER.INI file, it is mandatory to launch the folder where it is saved, and once you open that folder, you need to quickly right-click on the file to hit the ‘Rename’ option.
- Thereafter, you must proceed to add the word ‘.oldfilename’ at the end of this file’s name simply like this: ‘QBWUSER.INI.oldfilename’, and then you can strike the ‘Enter’ key to properly save this new name.
- At this essential step, you are required to provide a new name to the ‘EntitlementDataStore.ecml’ file by following the similar procedure described for the ‘QBWUSER.INI’ file, and thereafter, you can access your QB Desktop.
The QuickBooks Not Opening Issue can be effectively tackled by using the resolutions mentioned above in the correct sequence. For more guidance and support, just dial 1-855-856-0042 to contact our QB Experts Team.
Also read: QuickBooks Error 6129