Good news for all of you planning an Umrah trip! We are pleased to announce that we now offer special Umrah packages. Our facilities are excellent, and we provide everything you can imagine. We pay special attention to all your needs and ensure you will not be short of anything during your Umrah trip.
We know that when embarking on an Umrah journey, you must focus purely on worship, not other issues. With this in mind, we have designed our Umrah packages after analyzing all your needs. We provide you with everything you need so that you can devote yourself entirely to the almighty Umrah.
Focus on Customer Satisfaction
We believe that our success in this industry depends entirely on the degree to which our clients are satisfied with our services. Therefore, we always strive to eliminate every little thing so that our customers have no reason to be dissatisfied after choosing our Umrah deals.
Furthermore, based on customer feedback, we are constantly improving our services and packages. Based on your valuable feedback, we frequently review our Umrah deals to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
We Never Compromise on the Facilities We Provide
We never compromise on the amenities we offer in our Umrah offers. The reason is simple: we do not want our valued guests to experience problems or inconveniences during their Umrah trip. That is why we provide all the necessary facilities to ensure you get the most out of your Umrah trip. So, we ensure all the required amenities are included in your Umrah package to avoid hassle and panic.
Umrah, During the Vacations
We mainly offer special Umrah deals during the holiday season because we know that many people are busy all year round and find it difficult to set aside time for an Umrah trip. With these people in mind, we offer special packages to ensure maximum comfort for them.
Buying one of our unique packages and doing Umrah is the best way to vacation. You can think of it as. You are already on vacation. There is no daily hustle and bustle, no planning or scheduling required. All you have to do is buy our packages and enjoy your sacred journey.
Important Health Instructions for Pilgrims
All explorers should follow the above health guidelines to ensure optimal health.
- Suppose traveling from a country where all or part of the plague had occurred. According to World Health Organisation guidelines, you must provide proof of vaccination against the disease (pandemic). Without proof of immunization, carriers will need to receive the necessary antibodies and be under close health surveillance for six days after receiving the vaccine.
- Pilgrims must present a certificate confirming meningitis vaccination issued no more than ten days and no less than three years before entry. A health professional from the eradicating country will ensure that immunization is legal.
- Pilgrims may not purchase food only during the campaign, except in the fundamental quantities required by the Pathfinder.
- If a traveler falls ill, they should visit the local service team or medical center and bring their identification.
- Pilgrims should avoid sunburn and walk in the sun to avoid being affected by evil, especially women and the elderly.
Traveling to the Holy Places of Mecca and Medina
Traveling to the holy places of Mecca and Medina is a unique journey, not only a distant one but also an adventure, a reminder of duty and the future. Islam requires all debts and arrears to be paid before embarking on the holy pilgrimage to Mecca.
Even on the pilgrimage to Makkah, the religion requires this arrangement before the journey. If you are going on a pilgrimage to Mecca, you will need a few essential things. Below is a checklist for pilgrims to make packing easier.
It is only a general list of items pilgrims should bring but may be added or removed as needed or required. We wish you a safe trip. If you are planning to go to Umrah, please explore the best umrah travel agency, explore their Umrah Packages, and choose the best one according to your needs and budget.