Rewinding machines are essential parts of extrusion lines for rewinding wires, cables, and others during the extrusion process. Only reputed rewinding machine suppliers can offer high-quality machines to give high productivity for running a long period continuously. For extrusion lines that are older than twenty years, retrofitting is essential to save costs by breakdowns and other advantages. Only renowned companies with years of experience can retrofit extruders to equip them with advanced electronic, safety, and control technologies. Moreover, it enables to get the return of investment within a short time to increase more profits from the additional reliable service of the extrusion line for the remaining working period.
In this article, we will discuss the many advantages of retrofitting extrusion lines and the best rewinding machine suppliers doing it successfully.
Who are the best rewinding machine suppliers?
Only the experienced rewinding machine suppliers supply lines with specific designs for high line speed, precise tension control, fast reel changes, and excellent winding quality. It is easy to build rewind lines with various configurations based on their entire take-up and payoff range with conventional drive pin or tire-driven design. It helps to synchronize take-up and payoff with fast acceleration and deceleration to have minimized cycles. Also, it enables the semi-automatic unloading cycle of the reel to go down for the pintles to open up around it. In addition, they supply rewind machines running to set length and speed with integrated laying units to provide higher quality wind.
What are the benefits of the best rewinding machine suppliers?
The best rewinding machine suppliers can supply many rewinding machines to offer many benefits. It is because of their unique design to rewind the operation of slit reels and rolls with uneven tension or edge. Moreover, they supply all-purpose rewinding machines that can accommodate various spool types and handle different tensile forces. Hence it enables rewinding fiber, wire, and alloys with precise tension force controlled from 2mN to 6N. There are many other benefits of the best rewinding machines supplied by the best manufacturers. A few of the benefits include.
- Can use the all-purpose rewinding machines separate or in combination for extrusion lines to control tension
- Automatic rewinding machine for rewinding filaments with accurate tension control up to 8N force,
- with weight dancer system for straight winding with ease of operation with touch panels
- There are also many other benefits of automatic and semi-automatic rewinding machines over others
- like intelligent, modular units, networking of system to enable digital communication, high precise
- tensile control, increase quality ideal for dynamic processes for rapid payback period.
What are the advantages of retrofitting extrusion lines?
There are many advantages of retrofitting extrusion lines apart from increasing the ROI or return of investment to retrofit. A few of the benefits include.
- Ensures extrusion line safety more to increase productivity and its life cycle to run efficiently and
- Increase the storing capacity of process data and reduce the reaction time of the extruder control system
- Integrates the system with other extrusion line components by using the many 4IR or fourth industrial revolution solutions.
- Reduces machine time and maintenance costs of the extrusion lines that reached their life cycle to save money, time, and resources
- Improves performance of the existing measurement systems using state-of-the-art components and electronics
Only the best rewinding machine suppliers will help avail of all the above benefits of retrofitting extrusion lines. Only they will be able to supply rewinding lines with many components using the industrial 4.0 solutions for remote repair services as after-sales solutions.