Mobile app development company UK – If you’re looking to build an app, you’ve come to the right place! A mobile app development company UK can help you with your project, no matter how big or small it might be! Our team of expert mobile app developers can get your business off the ground and into the 21st century, whether you’re looking to create an app for Android or iOS (Apple). We have over 15 years of experience in the industry, so we’re more than qualified to make sure your project is completed on time and on budget.
6 Reasons Why Every Brand Needs an App
Mobile apps have become an indispensable part of the world. It’s no surprise, then, that mobile app development company UK are popping up all over. People rely on their smartphones for a variety of tasks, so it’s important for brands to be where their customers are.
1) A mobile app provides a personalized experience that can easily connect users with your brand and products or services.
2) A mobile app offers a convenient way to stay informed about new products and promotions from your favorite brands.
3) A mobile app creates opportunities for users to interact with brands in ways they otherwise couldn’t. 4) A mobile app helps you build relationships through push notifications, contests, polls and more.
5) A mobile app can increase customer loyalty by offering rewards or incentives like loyalty points for every purchase made.
6) A mobile app connects you directly with potential new customers who might not otherwise know about your business! An excellent example is when Starbucks released its mobile ordering app in 2013, which accounted for 10% of all US orders in just two years. With such rapid growth, Starbucks went public with a $1 billion IPO in 2014.
Tips for Creating a Great User Experience
It’s no secret that if you want your app to be successful, it needs to have a great user experience. But what does that actually mean? And how do you achieve it?
Here are some tips for creating a great UX:
- Talk to your users and get feedback about what they need from your app.
- Test the app with real users and their devices before launching it or releasing updates.
- Provide clear instructions on how to use your app and make them visually appealing (i.e., use visuals). 4. Check every link or button before publishing the app to ensure that they work correctly and lead visitors to where you intend them to go (i.e., avoid 404 pages).
- Keep your navigation consistent across all screens of the app so users don’t get lost.
- Make sure that buttons have enough space between them so there’s no ambiguity about which one is clicked first (i.e., buttons should not overlap each other when tapped).
In other words: when businesses get involved with mobile app development company UK and make use of the available resources and technologies to help them grow their audience online and reach a wider audience while also maintaining the simplicity of service/transaction — they can achieve exponential growth as seen here at Starbucks.