To begin with, SketchUp is a 3D design software that facilitates 3D modeling for everyone. In addition, it is useful in a variety of 3D modeling projects such as architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, and video game design. This design tool has applications in various fields such as architectural, interior design, civil and mechanical engineering.
Products Of SketchUp
There are four primary products from SketchUp which are as follows.
- The Free Version- It is a free 3D modeling software on the web that allows you to create anything you can imagine, without downloading anything.
- SketchUp for iPad- This product by SketchUp allows a user to create 3D and 2D models on the iPad.
- SketchUp For Shop- It is a DIY 3D modeling software that makes designing as fun as building. In addition, it comes with every tool that and DIY project needs.
- The Pro Version- The pro version offers additional features for designing, documenting, and communicating your ideas in 3D. Moreover, it also offers a free trial.
Features Of Google SketchUp
SketchUp is 3D modeling software that is useful in creating various drawing applications such as architectural, interior plans, common and mechanical engineering, film, computer game outlines, and many more. In addition, this tool is available in two forms which are the free version known as SketchUp Make and the premium version called SketchUp Pro. To further know about it, one can visit Google SketchUp Training in Noida. Given below are some of the features of Google SketchUp.
- Lighting effects
- 3D models
- 2D models
- Layer manager
Benefits Of Using Google SketchUp
Developing models in Google SketchUp has many benefits. It is easy to use, has rich modeling tools, and provides a powerful engine. In addition, it comes with a direct editing push and pulls technology which allows users to easily generate everyday items. Moreover, its customizable palettes help in easily navigating programs, and a user can easily remove, add or readjust them as per the requirements. Many institutes provide Google SketchUp Training in Delhi and one can enroll in them to learn it and start a career in 3D designing. Apart from these, given below are some of the benefits of using this software tool for developing models.
- Simple & Easily Accessible- This design tool is very simple and easy to use in comparison to other sketching tools available in the market today. Moreover, it helps in creating multiple designs for a project and allows you to add your ideas to it with AutoCAD drawings. Above all, it makes the entire design solution ready as it provides a provide a rendered view.
- Accuracy & Precision- It is a highly accurate solution that provides you with various high-tech tools for creating an entire task. In addition, it is highly precise, to a thousandth of an inch. It allows you to design and configure to such a minute or little detail as you require.
- Create 2D Drawings- Although SketchUp is a 3D modeling software tool, a user can use it for creating 2D drawings too. In addition, you can draw designs, elevations, details, title blocks, etc. with LayOut. Moreover, the documents change automatically whenever there is a change in the model.
- Helps in Creating Presentation Documents- SketchUp allows you to create everything you require for a project such as a page configuration, drafting, vector illustration, and slide introductions. moreover, you can create a multi-page archive with various styles, perspectives, measurements, and views from the single model with the use of the layout feature.
Uses Of Google SketchUp
Google SketchUp provides various features and benefits such as Textures, Lighting effects, 3D models, 2D models, and many more. Thus, making it an ideal software for designing. Due to these features, this software tool is used by various professionals like designers, drafters, architects, and engineers. SketchUp is a powerful tool and many leading companies all over the world use it. In addition, its pro version is useful in building design and construction in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) industry. Given below are some of the companies that use this design tool.
- Ply Gem
- Kingdom Woodworks
- Spencer Gifts, LLC
- Horticare Landscape
- Bruce D Robinson design group
- Blackfriars Group
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology