QuickBooks is an efficient automated tool for middle to small-sized companies to carry on with their day-to-day accounting workplace requirements. Owing to its high-end utilities, Learn how to update your company file to work with the latest versions of QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier, Next, select Open a company file. Select Restore a backup copy and then Local backup if you have a backup company file (QBB) rather than a company file (QBW). or Enterprise. it has evolved into a top choice for somebody in the industriousness worldwide. Often, its users face some troubles in the interface that can be simply put off if they update QuickBooks company file. There is an effectual process through which you can do it easily. Let’s discuss it below.
Having issues during a QuickBooks update can lead to unhealthy operations in your QB application. Get rid of them by calling on 1.855.738.2784 and speak to a QB expert on the issue.
What update issues can arise if you don’t have QuickBooks update 2018/2019?
There are certain issues that can arise if you don’t upgrade QuickBooks 2018 to 2017 or later. Here are some of them.
- It causes most of the performance issues in QB applications. QuickBooks will perform slower than it wouldn’t on a daily basis.
- You won’t be able to open the company file in the updated QuickBooks version. When you would try to access it, the interface would show the update error and would ask you to upgrade your file.
- You would experience the QuickBooks Outlook error in your system while sending an email to your client through the QB application itself.
- If you use QuickBooks in multi-user mode, you would face errors there as well.
- The errors caused during the download of a Payroll update is also caused due to outdated company file.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Running Slow
How to update QuickBooks Company file immediately?
To answer your query of “How to upgrade QuickBooks company file”, here we have written down the steps to do so. Check them out. On a different note, QuickBooks File Converter can also serve the said purpose.
- Open the QuickBooks and go to the File menu.
- Click on Open or Restore Company and select Open a company file.
- Click on Next, browse to the company file, and open it.
- If a QB window pops-up on the screen, follow the instructions and do the likewise in the forthcoming window of Update Company File for New Version.
- Click on Update Now.
At this moment, we would like to complete our blog. You’ll need to update QuickBooks company files as well if you upgrade to a newer version (year) of QuickBooks Desktop. A corporation file can only be upgraded once. We hope that you find the content written here relevant on your search on how to update QuickBooks Company File and get it done with no issues. However, if you get to face any problem, call on toll-free number 1.855.738.2784 and get the best external support on the issue.
Read also : Understanding QuickBooks POS Connectivity Tool