The QuickBooks POS Connectivity Tool helps users in determining the issues related to the server connection. We have come up with this blog to discuss and understand QuickBooks POS Connectivity Tool This Tool also helps you in resolving issues while connecting QuickBooks POS client to the server. You can get rid of many complicated errors with the help of QuickBooks POS Connectivity Tool.
We have come up with this blog to discuss and understand QuickBooks POS Connectivity Tool. We will also talk about the major issues which can quickly be resolved with the help of the QB POS Connectivity Tool. Hence, we suggest QB users to carefully go through this blog to understand everything about the QuickBooks POS connection tool. However, if you find any difficulty while using this Tool, you can seek technical assistance from our top QB experts. You can call us at our 1.855.738.2784.
What is QuickBooks POS?
QuickBooks POS is a multifaceted point-of-sale solution that is used by businesses for sales and inventory management, credit payment processing, loyalty program management, bills management, employee, time tracking, etc.
Businesses that use the POS solution can control a big number of inventories. The computer having POS installed can easily control more than 15000 inventory items. It is easy to use software which is integrated with QuickBooks Accounting Software. Users can easily integrate it with the iPhone and iPad also.
What are the types of issues which can be solved with QB POS Connectivity Tool?
There are many issues which can be solved with the help of this Tool. Here are some of the primary issues.
- Issues which prevent Point of Sale from opening.
- Network connectivity issues can also be solved with QB POS Connectivity Tool.
- Problems because of Not running or damaged QB Database Manager service.
- Issues due to Third-party firewall restrictions.
- POS Warning 180063: Unable to start the database service.
Recommended to read : Component Required for PDF Print from QuickBooks is Missing
How QuickBooks POS Connectivity Tool Works?
Now after knowing about all the issues which can be solved with the help of this Tool. Let us move forward and look at the methods to fix the same.
Step 1: Relaunch Point of Sale
Right Click on the QuickBooks POS Database Manager ( Version) and then choose Restart.
Step 2: Making a copy of the Company file
- Press Windows key + letter E to open the File Explorer.
- Now you have to Browse to the location : C:\Users\Public\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- You have to right-click on the Data Folder to Choose Copy.
- Choose a location in your computer where you want to save that file.
- Press Ctrl + V to paste the file.
Step 3: Downloading the Connectivity Tool
- You have to Download the QB POS Connectivity Tool.
- Save the downloaded file to the location mentioned below.
To Sum Up
This was all about QuickBooks POS Connectivity Tool. If you have any query regarding QuickBooks POS Connectivity Tool and QuickBooks Database connection wizard, call our QB expert at our 1.855.738.2784
You may read also this blog : Top Two Instructing Techniques to Correct QuickBooks Script Error