Search engine optimization (SEO) is an important component of any modern online business. No site owner will be able to grow their loyal customer base if their site is stuck on page 6 in the search results. Every kind of business needs SEO. For instance, the best digital marketing company in Dubai can do the best SEO services in Dubai no matter which business you want to do. If you have even a medical website they can do medical SEO too. Take a look at the statistics that confirm that SEO is an important part of any website:
- 93% of all traffic comes from a search engine.
- 75% of users never scroll down to the bottom of the first page of search results.
- 60% of marketers say that improving SEO and increasing organic presence on the site are their top priorities when building a promotion strategy.
- 34% – this is the conversion rate that sites in the first position of Google search have, that is, 340 out of 1000 people perform a targeted action, for example, a purchase on the site.
- Given all these numbers, the question is not whether or not to create a good SEO strategy for your site, but how to do it in the most productive way.
SEO consists of a huge list of things that are necessary for effective promotion in search engines. Some of them are very important, others play a secondary role. I have identified the 7 most important SEO components, the use of which is mandatory when promoting any website or service.
So, below you will find the most important SEO components for increasing website traffic in the long run.
If SEO is the backbone of an online business, then keywords are the main element of SEO. All pages must follow a carefully thought-out keyword strategy in order to attract the maximum amount of attention from the algorithms – search robots.
That is why you need to decide on a list of keywords for your site. Here are the most common ways to find keywords for your niches:
- Brainstorm. Write down all the keywords you can think of and choose the most popular ones.
- Keyword Planner. Google has developed a special service – Keyword Planner, which helps you choose keywords for your target audience.
When it comes to SEO, the success of your organic search efforts largely depends on how effectively you find, research, analyze and match keywords for your site. All other aspects of SEO rely on successful keyword optimization. Moreover, semantic optimization affects every aspect of SEO marketing: headlines, links, images, meta descriptions, and URLs.
Regular SEO audit is a must if you want to keep your website in the same place in Google search. An SEO audit allows you to examine the entire site and find weaknesses that slow down its performance. For example:
- Check the meta titles and descriptions on each page.
- Check keyword optimization for each page.
- Analyze the URL structure of your pages.
- Check ALT tags on photos.
- Do a mobility test. This will help ensure that your site is optimized for smartphone use.
After a technical audit of the site, be sure to eliminate all errors that affect the indexing and ranking of the site. Don’t forget to optimize keywords in pictures on your site. Keywords must be used in ALT and filename. All of the above nuances will help you figure out why your site is losing positions in Google. SEO audit has a much larger number of points, I have highlighted the most important ones.