Some perplexing technical errors often create much trouble for QB users when they attempt to update their QB Desktop to a new version, and the QuickBooks Error 1310 is one such irksome error that frequently appears on the screen.
Furthermore, this error can even occur while the user installs a new release of the QuickBooks Desktop on the system, and the installation process stops abruptly, thereby closing all the active windows on the computer.
By checking out this blog, you can get detailed techniques for swift resolution of this installation error.
To get direct assistance from a certified professional for QuickBooks Error 1310, just dial 1-855-856-0042 to connect with our QB Experts Team.
1310 Installation Error in QuickBooks: Common Reasons
Many different reasons for the 1310 Installation Error in QuickBooks are explained as follows:
- If your hard drive does not have enough free space for the installation of the QB Desktop, or if you are trying to install the QB application without securing the admin rights, then you may have to confront this bothersome error.
- Improperly setup User Account Control (UAC) settings on the computer and non-registration of the Windows Installer easily trigger this error.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Connection Has Been Lost
Best Techniques to Address the QB Desktop Error Code 1310
Some of the reliable techniques to resolve the QB Desktop Error Code 1310 are as follows:
Technique. 1: Ensure complete termination of this error through the execution of the QB Install Diagnostic Tool
- Since this is an installation error, you can use the QB Install Diagnostic Tool to ensure its complete resolution, and for that purpose, it is most important to download the latest available version of the QB Tool Hub on your computer through the website of Intuit.
- The installation of the tool hub can be completed by following all the steps that appear on your screen after opening the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file, and thereafter, you just have to click on the ‘Installation Issues’ tab present within the QB Tool Hub.
- Next, you will comfortably locate the ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’ tab, and you need to execute this tool fully to completely rectify this error.
Technique. 2: Extirpate this installation error by switching off the UAC settings in the Control Panel
- In order to correctly configure the User Account Control (UAC) settings, you need to launch the Control Panel on your computer, and then you just have to carefully tap on the ‘User Accounts’ tab located within the Control Panel.
- Next, you should click on the ‘Change User Account Control Settings’ option, and then you can comfortably proceed to adjust the on-screen slider to the ‘Never Notify’ position, and afterwards, you can hit the ‘OK’ button to finally switch off the UAC on your system.
Technique. 3: Completely decimate this technical error by registering the Windows Installer on the computer
- Firstly, you must strike the ‘Start’ button that is located at the bottom of your Windows Desktop, and then you just have to write ‘msiexec/unreg’ in the specified search box.
- Next, you must tap the ‘Enter’ key on your keyboard, and then you should repeat this process again by writing the ‘msiexec/regserver’ in the search box in the first step, and then you can proceed to successfully install the QB application.
These were the verified techniques for the elimination of QuickBooks Error 1310. For more technical guidance, dial 1-855-856-0042 to contact our QB Support Team.
Read more: QuickBooks Error 6000 83