QuickBooks has various features, one most effective of them is the export to excel feature. It allows users to export forms and reports from QuickBooks in excel format. While doing so, users sometimes come across QuickBooks export to excel not working error. The issue usually triggers when the user upgrades QuickBooks to the latest version and the export to excel feature grayed out. Numerous factors can give rise to this export to excel failure issue, such as outdated QuickBooks, corrupted Microsoft, and insufficient system requirements. Continue reading the blog until the end to get more insights on QuickBooks export to excel failure error.
If you can’t send an email due to QuickBooks export to excel not working error and need help to resolve it, dial our toll-free number +1 800-579-9430 and connect with the QuickBooks technical support team for advanced assistance
Possible reasons why QuickBooks not exporting to excel
Here is the list of known factors that trigger this QuickBooks issue:
- The Microsoft suite downloaded on your workstation is damaged or outdated.
- User Account Controls are suitable for performing some QuickBooks operations.
- The user is opting for an incorrect method to export forms from QuickBooks in excel.
- The workstation does not meet the requirements to use this QuickBooks feature.
- The user has not updated QuickBooks and Microsoft to the most recent releases.
Read more :- QuickBooks desktop error 1603
Quick Solutions to Fix Unable to export data from QuickBooks to Excel issue
Solution 1. Download the latest QuickBooks update and then export again
- Close the QuickBooks file, quit the program and go to the Windows Start menu.
- From the list of programs, locate the QuickBooks icon and right-click it.
- Choose the Run as administrator option, go to the No Company Open window, and select the Help menu.
- Choose Update QuickBooks Desktop, move to the Options tab and select Mark All.
- Click the Save button, click on the Reset Update checkbox to clear previous updates and select Get Updates.
- Complete the update process, restart QuickBooks a犀利士
nd accept the prompt to install the update.
- Once done, restart your PC and open QuickBooks.
- In QuickBooks, move to the Reports menu and open a report.
- Click the Excel button to send the report
Solution 2. Reset Windows User Account Controls
- Go to the Windows Start menu and type User Account Control settings in the Windows search field.
- When the User Account Control settings window opens, select the slider and drag it to Never Notify.
- Select OK to save the settings and then restart your computer.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and try to export a report.
Solution 3. Opt for the correct method to export a report
- Choose a transaction journal from the Transactions list and click the Excel button.
- Make a new worksheet, export it to excel, and make sure you open the list first and then report.
- Go to the Reports menu, select and open the Report and click the Email button.
- Select the Export to Excel option and then choose the Email as Excel Form option from the drop-down list.
We expect the above-mentioned troubleshooting solutions will help you fix the QuickBooks export to excel not working issue. If the problem continues or reappears, contact the QuickBooks technical support team for help by calling us on our toll-free number +1 800-579-9430.
Related article :-