Have you ever experienced a loss or harm to your company’s data? You no longer need to be concerned. With the help of the QuickBooks auto data recovery tool, you can restore all of your corrupted QuickBooks data and files. Furthermore, this tool includes various Auto Replication functions. Also, you can use this feature to replicate the QuickBooks company file, the QuickBooks Transaction Log file (.QBW.tlg), and the auto-recovery feature. This post will assist you through the entire procedure of using this tool to recover data that has been damaged or lost.
If you don’t want to restore your damaged company file via the QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery tool on your own? All you have to do is to call our experts at the +1(855)-738-0359 and get your issue fixed right away. You can talk to our experts whichever time you want without any hesitation.
What points must you consider before accessing QuickBooks ADR Tool?
Before using the QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery tool to restore damaged files, you must keep the following things in mind. By doing so, you can run the tool smoothly without any interruption:
- You can operate the QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery tool for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise for Windows.
- Accountant Editions do not have this functionality.
- Your file size is limited to 1.5 Gigabytes. As a result, you won’t be able to create an Auto Data Recovery folder if you need a backup larger than 1.5 Gigabytes.
- QuickBooks Desktop must have the most recent updates installed.
Read More: Record Opening balance in QuickBooks
Detailed Procedure to Use QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery Tool
Well, there are two different methods that you can conduct for running the QuickBooks ADR tool to restore the damaged data and lost files.
Method 1: Restore the lost files via original.TLG file with .QBW.adr files.
- Prepare a new folder on Desktop and name it as “QBTest” and open the folder having your data file.
- Locate the.TLG file in that folder. After this, copy and paste the file into the QBTest folder.
- Access the folder named QuickBooksAutoDataRecovery. Moving ahead, copy and then paste the .QBW.adr file into the QBTest folder.
- Go to the QBTest folder, right-click on the file named .QBW.adr and click the rename option. Further, remove the .adr at the end of your file name.
- You will locate both files .tlg and .qbw on your newly generated QBTest folder.
- Navigate to the File menu, and tap on the Utilities option.
- To look for the integrity of your restored file, choose the Verify Data tool.
Method 2: Restore the lost files via .QBW.adr and .TLG.adr files
- Prepare a new folder, say the QBTest folder, on your Desktop to start the procedure. Then, look for the folder having your data file.
- Now, search for the folder of QuickBooksAutoDataRecovery.
- Proceeding further, search for the.TLG.adr and .QBW.adr file and then paste both of them in the QBTest folder.
- Afterwards, delete the .adr from the file name from the QBTest folder and then launch QB.
- Access the data file placed in your QBTest folder.
- After that, go to the File menu > Utilities > Verify Data to check the integrity of the recovered file.
- Finally, if the company file appears to be in good condition, you can move the damaged company file to a new place. Then, from QBTest, move the duplicate to the original location.
Wrapping It Up!!
We assure you that this post will help you get back your company data using the QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery tool. If you find these procedures a bit complicated and time-consuming, you can call our experts +1(855)-738-0359. Our team is very supportive and will resolve your issue immediately.
Blog Post on Business Lug