QuickBooks is commonly used by many business owners and accountants, helping them to manage all kinds of business-related activities with ease. In the following article, we will discuss one of the common QuickBooks errors i.e. QuickBooks update error code 1328. You mainly encounter this problem when installing or uninstalling the QuickBooks software.
Well, you should make a backup of your company files before solving error code 1328. Now, you can go deeper to learn all about the same error through the following article.
What does QuickBooks Update Error Code 1328 update?
QuickBooks error code 1328 usually appears when trying to update the QuickBooks application. Along with this, the same problem can appear while installing or uninstalling software. Repairing QuickBooks can also be one of the causes of QuickBooks error 1328 error updating file. Due to this error code, you will not be able to launch the company files and software.
Let’s proceed further to know the causes for the QuickBooks update error code 1328.
What causes QuickBooks Update Error Code 1328?
After knowing about what the error indicates, it is time to know what are the reasons that lead to the same issue.
- While installing the invalid entries in the Windows registry, you may face QuickBooks error code 1328.
- Due to virus or malware attacks.
- When the QuickBooks software has been corrupted or damaged, this could also be a reason.
- Because of a corrupt installation of the QuickBooks company file.
- The power failure results in an improper shutdown of the PC.
Signs and Symptoms of QuickBooks Update Error Code 1328
The following list consists of the symptoms that indicate QuickBooks error code 1328.
- You will be facing issues in updating or installing the QuickBooks software.
- Facing issues in downloading the QuickBooks application.
- You will be unable to repair the QuickBooks desktop.
- A damaged QuickBooks installation could also be a sign of QB error 1328.
- QB Error Code 1328 displays on the computer screen with the error message 1328.
- Windows starts performing sluggishly and displaying an error message.
Probable Solutions to Resolve QB Update Error Code 1328
You are recommended to apply the following solutions one after another to get rid of QuickBooks error 1328. Let’s start applying the following solutions respectively.
Solution 1: Use the Registry Repair Tool
- The initial step is to apply the registry repair tool and the damaged registry entries associated with QuickBooks.
- After that, use the malware removal tool and allow it to fix the issues occurring in your system.
- Next, delete all the junk files from the PC.
- Meanwhile, you need to uninstall all the outdated system device drivers.
- If you have mistakenly done any unwanted modification, click undo all the recent changes.
- Reinstall the QuickBooks desktop.
- Finally, install the latest updated to Windows.
Method 2: Reinstalling QuickBooks using the Clean Installation method
- Firstly, you need to uninstall the QuickBooks desktop.
- After that, do a clean installation of QB.
- Next, choose the ‘do a QuickBooks installation from the CD drive’ option.
- And then, install QuickBooks from the CD.
- Finally, follow the ongoing prompts to install the QuickBooks software.
You may also read: fix QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118
Solution 3: Use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Initially, download and install the QuickBooks diagnostic tool.
- After that, save the tool on the desktop so that you can find it easily whenever required.
- Next, shut down all the QuickBooks programs.
- Run the QBInstall tool.
- Finally, allow the tool to resolve all the errors persisting in the QuickBooks desktop.
We expect that you have successfully resolved QuickBooks Update Error Code 1328. If you have further doubts regarding the same error, give us a ring at a toll-free error support phone number 1-860-215-2261.
Related post: The Best Ever Guide For QuickBooks error 6147