Everyone Loves to Play Games!
But when you play games that help you make money, it takes the experience to a different level, which every Indian loves. For most Indians playing games like Satte pe Satte, Teen Patti, poker, Bluff, Donkey etc are some games that are played during family gatherings.
For many years, both online and live poker has been a popular money earning game amongst most Indians. However, as the game of poker has grown in popularity, game poker variants have emerged to cater to those looking to learn the game quickly.
If you’re new to money earning games and just want to have some fun without breaking your brain, here are some pointers to keep in mind.
Tips for Beginners to Learn to Play Online Money Earning Games
- Learn hand rankings.
- Learn which starting hands in a game of poker have the most potential.
- Play fewer hands in a money earning game, but play them aggressively and quickly.
- Fold when you’re unsure play your strong hands to build the pot and make more money.
- Learn how to identify your opponent’s weaknesses and how to attack when your opponent demonstrates weakness.
- Only play in good money earning game if you feel like it.
- Practice, Practice PRACTICE!!!!!
Top Easy Online Money Earning Game Variants to Learn
Poker is one of the most exciting games in the world, with numerous variations to keep you entertained. We’ll go over the various money earning games and how they work in the sections below.
Texas Hold’em Poker is one of the most exciting games in the world, and there are numerous variations to keep you entertained. Some of the variants of the game poker that developed over time are Chinese poker, Omaha, etc.
Objective: The goal of Texas Hold’em poker is to make the best betting decisions possible to win as many chips as possible over multiple hands.
Objective: Any Omaha poker player’s goal is to win as many chips as possible over the course of several hands by making the best decisions on how to play each hand.
Omaha poker is a thrilling variation on Texas Hold’em. Although this game poker variation stems from Texas Hold’em it is still very different from its sister games like Omaha and Chinese poker.
Each player is dealt four private cards (‘hole cards’) that are only his or hers. On the ‘board,’ five community cards are dealt face-up. In Omaha games, all players use exactly three community cards and exactly two of their hole cards to form the best five-card poker hand.
- Omaha Hi.
- Omaha Hi/Lo.
- 5-Card Omaha.
Types of Omaha Poker Games
- Pot Limit Omaha Poker – A player can bet the amount in the pot. This is the most common variation of Omaha Poker.
- No Limit Omaha Poker – A player can bet any amount, up to all their chips (all in).
- Fixed Limit Omaha Poker – There is a pre-determined betting limit applied into each game and on each round of betting.
Objective: OFC’s first goal is to make a “qualifying” hand. The bottom hand must be at least as good as the middle hand, and the middle hand must be at least as good as the top hand, according to a strict rule. This isn’t always possible because a player arranges his cards one at a time.
Chinese poker is a card game based on the rankings of poker hands. It is designed to be a beginner-friendly game, requiring only a basic understanding of poker hand rankings.
Three Card Poker
Objective: The objective of the three-card poker game is to make the best poker hand possible with only three cards. To begin a game poker variation of three card poker, you must make an ante wager. Each player and the dealer will then be dealt three cards face down.
The player will then examine their hand to determine whether it is worthwhile to place a wager. If a player chooses to fold, the dealer will collect the ante wager as well as any other bets placed. The cards will be turned over if the player chooses to play the hand and place a bet.
You win if your hand is better than the dealer’s.
TeenPatti is a card game that originated in India and is now widely played throughout South Asia. The game is a simplified version of three-card poker known as ‘flash’ or ‘flush.’
TeenPatti Real Cash Game Hand Rankings
- Trail (Three of a Kind/Set/Trio): Three cards that are all of the same rank. The highest hand is three aces, while the lowest hand is three twos.
- Pure sequence (Straight Flush/Run): Three consecutive cards of the same suit.
- Sequence (Straight/Normal Run): Three consecutive cards, but not from the same suit.
- Colour (Flush/Colours): Three cards of the same suit that are not in a sequence.
- Pair (Two of a Kind): The winner of a contest between two pairs is the one with the highest value. If the pairs have the same value, the winner is determined by the kicker’s card.
- High Card: This is the hand in which the three cards are not in any particular order, are not all of the same suit, and have no two cards with the same value. If two players have the same high card, the winner will be determined by the next highest card.
The rules of a Teenpatti real cash game are similar to poker, with a few differences. The rules can be roughly summed up into:
- With a deck of 52 cards sans jokers, the Teenpatti real cash game can be played by 3 to 7 players.
- Three cards are dealt face down to each of the participants at the table.
- The dealer is the player who is assigned to the button at the start of the game at random.
- Following the distribution of cards, betting begins with the person seated to the justify of the dealer.
- On their turn, players act in accordance with the strength of their cards.
- The number of betting rounds in the game is unlimited. The player holding the best high-ranking hand at the end of the game (no more than two) wins the pot.
10 Mistakes to Avoid When You Play Online Money Earning Games
Limiting the number of mistakes, you make in comparison to your opponents is an important part of becoming a successful pro poker player. We’ll go over the most common poker mistakes and how to avoid them when you play.
- Check/Call without planning.
- Overvaluing hands.
- No Practice.
- Not being able to control emotions.
- Consistently defending blinds.
- Using predictable strategies.
- Consistently bluffing.
- Betting out of position.
- Betting more than you can.
- Playing with a tight range/ wide range.
As you can see, there are many game poker variations that you can try when you are bored or simply want to have some fun. It can give you the rush of the game while still allowing you to learn the rules at your own pace. So, choose your favourite and have a good time at the table! The best online game poker is the type of game you devote the most time to.
So, take a leap of faith! Try your hand at these simple mixed poker games, which can be played online or in person.