Do you have trouble transferring vCard files to Microsoft Outlook 2016 / 2012 in batch? Do you have a requirement to convert multiple VCF to Outlook files in bulk but, have no idea, ‘How to Convert VCF to PST Format contacts’ then, the vCard Importer is the perfect solution for you. The software performs the VCF address book to PST transfer process with high quality by maintaining all the folder structures. In this blog, we are going to illustrate an incredible solution to export VCF files to PST in bulk.
Table of Content:
The following blog will discuss the issues and solutions to import VCF contacts to PST. Let us explore the table of content before going further:
- VCF to PST Migration Issue & Need
- Functions of VCF to PST Converter Tool
- Features of VCF Contacts to PST File
- How to Import vCard Files to Outlook using VCF Converter
VCF to PST Migration Issue & Need
There are many issues related to the query Convert VCF to PST Format. Let’s discuss every need & issue one by one.
- As we know Outlook 2010 does not provide the feature to transfer multiple vCard contacts to PST format. Even if there is an option to “Import a vCard file, it only exports a single VCF file at a time.
- Saved contacts in a single file in batch, only the first file saved in the address book will get transferred.
- VCF to PST conversion issue is at its height in the market because MS Outlook is a comprehensive manager of time & information but does not allow multiple vCard files to PST import at once.
- Preferred storage for administrative personnel.
- provides assistance with daily updates of important documents, contact lists, shared information, etc.
Read More: Migrate Shared Mailbox to Office 365
Functions of VCF to PST Converter Tool
The migration from vCard to Outlook can also be done due to some other purpose by installing the VCF contact files to the PST converter because it imports multiple vCard files into Outlook with high quality. The software is perfect as well as provides a complete solution to perform convert VCF to PST Format because it supports all Outlook 2019 / 2016 / 2012 / 2010 versions & VCF versions (2.1, 3.0 & 4.0). It is user-friendly as you can import VCF contacts in any folder of Outlook as well as create a new folder in Outlook to import VCF contacts.
Features of VCF Contacts to PST File
- Export VCF to PST form in Bulk- The tool is specifically designed to convert multiple vCard files at once. Just input any number of VCF files and get your work done in no seconds.
- Convert unlimited VCF contacts to PST – There is no limitation on the number of file sizes that can be migrated at once.
- Option to Import Multiple VCF files – The software provides multiple options to transfer vCard contact files to PST.
- Export Any VCF format to PST – Users can input vCard contact files of any version. The tool is independent of the versions of the VCF file.
- Supports vCard Versions – The tool allows the conversion of VCF files of different versions. It is compatible with v2.1, v3.0, and v4.0.
Also Read: Import VCF contacts to Outlook
Steps to Import vCard Files to Outlook
In this section, we are going to deal with the working steps of the software to Convert VCF to PST Format Using this software, one can easily transfer the VCF address book directly to the already configured Outlook profile or into any PST that you want or in an existing Outlook data file.
- Start >> Launch the tool >> A Check for Prerequisite window will appear.
- Software home screen. Click on Add File or Add Folder to load VCF files in the tool.
- Choose VCF files to import into the software.
- Preview contact details.
- Choose the VCF files to migrate and hit the Export button.
- Three import options are available.
- Existing Microsoft Outlook (PST File): Import VCF files to PST that are not configured with any Outlook profile, also known as orphaned. Convert VCF to PST Format.
Microsoft Outlook Profile: Import VCF contacts to PST files configured with the current Outlook profile.
New Microsoft Outlook (PST File): Generate a new PST file to import the contacts from the selected folder.
NOTE: You need to import/open the PST file on Outlook to view contacts in it or use it further.
- Depending on your import vCard option, this last section represents further selection as:
Microsoft Outlook Profile: When you choose this as the export option, select a profile from the drop-down list in this step for importing contacts.
Existing Microsoft Outlook (PST File): On selecting the option to import vCard files using this option, the software will ask you to browse and select the PST file on the machine.
New Microsoft Outlook (PST File): On selecting this option, you will have to choose a destination folder for generating the new PST file that will be created by the software with imported vCard contacts.
Also Read: Why Can’t I Open MSG File On Mac