Recently mobile apps have created a buzz in the industry and have become a significant part of the business. However, to develop these applications, stacks of several technologies are used. A stack is a collection of program languages and software that creates web applications. As a result, this technology has topped the list of web development solutions. It is the compilation of Java-script-related technologies used to address the issue of creating a web application. However, it helps the organization with the easy and faster classification of the full-stack web application. In addition, it comprises four open-source programs such as MongoDB, Express, React, and Node.js.
Requirement of MERN Stack Training:
To become a certified MERN Stack developer, you need to have some basic skills to develop modern web applications for your business and your clients. To gain such skills, you need to undergo the MERN Stack Online Training. The objective behind the training is to provide the candidates with hands-on experience and assist them with their career goals to a new height of success. Moreover, this training helps the aspirants with the certification process and helps them to understand these technologies in detail. In addition, after the completion of the certification training, you can enjoy several benefits like:
- Moreover, this training program will help you understand the visual elements of a specific website and the sever.
- In addition, you will gain expertise in PHP, Symfony, MySQL, jQuery, and many more programs.
- Even you will have expert training in all the MERN stack technologies.
Job Roles after MERN Stack Certification Training:
Once you have completed the certification training in the MERN stack, you can explore several opportunities in various domains. However, the most popular job role is of full stack developer. You can also work as a backend or frontend developer. Let’s dig into the specifics of the top job opportunities for MERN stack developers.
After completing the certification in this technology, you have the opportunity to work as a full-stack developer in any of the top organizations. As a full-stack developer, your responsibility includes:
- Develop and design necessary software for the company.
- Coding for the software’s front and backend.
- Developing new features with the help of graphic designers.
- Take necessary measures to optimize the software and so on.
Front End Developer:
As the Front End developers, you are responsible for designing the website. Thus, your primary responsibility includes the following:
- Checking the structure and design of the web page.
- Create a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Also, make sure that the website design is mobile-friendly.
Back End Developer:
The Back end developers assist in creating, coding, and improving the server and its related applications. Moreover, they help in creating a smooth user experience. In addition, their primary responsibility includes the following:
- Ensure the effectiveness and speed of the applications.
- Also, assist in the creation of web applications and much more.
Salary Offered to MERN Stack Developer:
MERN Stack Developers can work in various domains and land a job in top organizations. As a fresher, who has recently completed his training, earn up to Rs 25,000 to Rs 40,000 per month. After gaining an extensive experience of five to six years, the same professional can earn up to Rs 150,000 to Rs 250,000 per month.