Despite being the popular one, still, Verizon has retried its email service. So, now, none of you can create a new Verizon email account to avail its astounding emailing services. It has now shifted to the primary email clients such as Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc. So, it is required to transfer the existing email address of Verizon to any of these email clients to access your account frequently. However, it doesn’t mean you won’t experience any tech errors with your Verizon account. Of course, there is a chance of Verizon Email Not Working after you have transferred the email address to AOL or Gmail. It is understandable that getting prevented from accessing Verizon email is extremely dreadful.
In this guide, we will walk you through the proactive steps to get rid of this email not working problem. So, without wasting your precious time, let’s have a glimpse and carry the given course of action accordingly.
What Triggers Verizon Email Not Working Error Problem?
There can be numerous reasons responsible for Verizon Email Not Working error issue. Beneath, we’ve listed a couple of the most reasonable and feasible causes. Have a look:
- Poor or unstable internet connection could result in the Verizon Email Doesn’t Work
- When the server status is down, then also you confront such an issue.
- A wrong password or email address is also one possible reason.
- Incorrect IMAP/POP settings
- Verizon Email Not Working issue can occur if add-ons or security software is installed on your Windows PC.
Basic Troubleshooting Tips To Resolve Verizon Email Not Working
- Make sure that the operating system of your Windows is up to date with the latest version.
- Scan your PC for viruses or other malware threats.
- Make sure your operating device has enough space to receive Verizon emails hassle-freely.
Effective Fixing Methods To Resolve Verizon Email Not Working
Implement the below-noted fixing methods to get your Verizon Email Not Working problem solved in the blink of an eye. However, you can stop moving on to the next solving tricks if the previous one fixes your error.
Method 1: Check Your Internet Connection
If the system on which you sign in to your Verizon email account is probably running slow internet. So, if your Verizon email stops working, immediately check the internet speed. There should be no network connectivity issue otherwise your Verizon email will not work properly. Thus, try to reconnect your system to the network to work your Verizon email and send/receive emails without any hindrance.
Methods 2: Disable Security Software Temporarily
Sometimes, the antivirus program installed in your Windows system for protecting it against viruses interferes while running Verizon email. It can also block the Verizon email and interrupt the email sending and receiving process. That’s why; you are highly recommended to turn off your antivirus software for the time being unless the Verizon email starts working fluently.
Even after disabling your security software, isn’t your Verizon Email Not Working yet? Don’t get disappointed! There is another solving guide for you. Continue to read as the ultimate solution is at your fingertips.
Method 3: Register Your Verizon Email Account
Here’s the comprehensive procedure to do so:
- First, use your optimized web browser to browse Verizon wireless website.
- Next, navigate to the “My Account” tab and select the “Sign in” option.
- After that, enter your mobile phone number or “user ID” and then enter the Verizon account’s password into the required field.
- Now, enter a Secure PIN Code that has been sent to your email. Else, you can receive it via text, or phone call.
- Now, answer the “Security Questions” right before you finish the registration setup process.
Hopefully, your Verizon email is working properly and hence you can send any emails or receive emails.
What To Perform If Verizon Email Not Working On iPhone?
Most probably, the Verizon email settings for iPhone have not been configured accurately. Then, Verizon Email Not Working On iPhone happens. In such a scenario, you have to set up your email settings using the following steps:
- Incoming mail server (POP3): pop.verizon.net.
- Incoming mail server (IMAP): imap.aol.com.
- Incoming Server Port Numbers: 995 or IMAP-993-SSL.
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.verizon.net.
Now, try to sign in to your Verizon email account and check if it works or not.
Conclusion on Verizon Email Not Working
Consider the aforementioned solving guide whenever your Verizon Email Not Working flawlessly and fluently. If the problem yet persists for some reason, feel free to get in touch with our top-most tech-savvy. Dial the 24/7 opened helpline number for a one-stop resolution guide at your doorstep.