Facebook is a brilliant social media application that is used by millions of people all around the world. People use Facebook for different purposes and if you have an account that is important for you then, every Facebook post is important for your account this is why if you have accidentally deleted a Facebook post then, in this guide we are going to tell you how to see posts deleted on Facebook (Recover Deleted Facebook Posts).
Can you Recover Deleted Facebook Posts?
If you want to whether you can recover deleted Facebook posts then, let me tell you yes that there are some methods that you can use to get your deleted Facebook posts after they have been accidentally deleted. Read the guide completely and then get your deleted posts back.
Method 1: Undelete Facebook post
Want to know how to recover deleted posts on Facebook then, you can this method. This method might not work for everyone but it is still worth a try.
- Open your Facebook account and then go to the notification tab and see if you have received any notification regarding any deleted Facebook posts.
- If you see the notification then, your work is very simple.
- You just need to click on that notification; and you will get your deleted Facebook post back as it will be undeleted.
Method 2: Find and then recover deleted Facebook post
The method that we have given above is not favorable for everyone as not everyone receives the notification of deleted posts and this is why you can use this method to know how to recover deleted Facebook posts after 30 days.
- The first thing you need to do is to open your Facebook account; and then jump to the Facebook settings that are in your account.
- Now, you need to scroll down in the menu and tap the option that says ‘Download Your Information.
- This option will create a copy of your complete Facebook data where you just have to choose the option of Posts as you want to get the Facebook posts back.
- Now, create a copy by clicking the option of Create File. The process will take some time as there is too much information but you will receive a notification when the file has been created.
- Click on the notification and you will be able to open the file where you can see all the Facebook posts that you have uploaded from your account.
Method 3; How to Retrieve Deleted Posts on Facebook?
Facebook sent off a Manage movement instrument highlight by which you can erase information that will never again see by different clients however it will stay in the garbage for 30 days. You can undelete the information before 30 days.
- Sign in to your Facebook account and explore the “Settings and Privacy”.
- Click the “Activity Log” choice.
- Select “Trash” and check whether there are erased posts accessible.
- Assuming that there are posts accessible essentially click the “Restore” choice. While possibly not then you ought to follow the above technique.
We hope that you can get your Facebook post back after it has been accidentally deleted by you. There is another method that you can use if the above three methods are not working for you. You can restore the deleted posts from the Trash bin of your Facebook account that is present in the Activity log.
How to Recover Deleted Posts on Facebook Page & Group?
To recuperate incidentally erased posts of your Facebook page and gather then you need to follow the subsequent strategy. You should simply choose the ‘Pages’ and ‘Gatherings’ choices too while following the subsequent strategy. This way you can without much of a stretch recuperate Deleted posts on your Facebook pages and gatherings.
This is the process of how to retrieve deleted posts on Facebook. Hope you have understood the methods that we have explained to you and that they can be beneficial for you.
Also Recommended – http://businesslug.com/why-did-my-iphone-contacts-vanish/