In recent years, a variety of banks and other non-banking organizations have begun to move away from the age-old method of disbursing loans through branches and collecting payments. The HDFC bank has also introduced a very convenient and hassle-free method of paying your HDFC Personal Loan online. Wondering how? Let’s discuss
HDFC Personal Loan online payment procedure
The HDFC Bank Personal Loan EMI payment procedure turns out to be very simple and hassle-free when initiated online. Check out the points mentioned below for further details.
- One should install the HDFC Bank application on their phone or PC. HDFC Bank app is available across all Android and IOS devices. If you have an Android phone, you need to search the App Store, while if you have an iOS device, you need to search the Apple Store.
- On the login page of HDFC bank, one has to fill in details like customer ID and Password and click on the “Login” option.
- After successfully logging in, there will be a Menu and three horizontal lines in the left top corner of the screen, one needs to click on those three horizontal lines.
- There will be plenty of options like Home, Pay, Save, Invest, etc, you need to click on the Pay option, then click on the option called Bill Pay.
- Click on the Loan Option and you will get to see three steps i.e.
- step1 is Select Bille Type,
- step2 is Select Biller, and
- step 3 is Pay Bill.
- If you are paying from the net banking facility of your HDFC account, your account must have the required amount of money. It depends on the individual how much they want to pay at this point.
- There is also an option called Auto debit, by selecting this option every month certain amount will get debited from the borrower’s account, they have with HDFC Bank. Check box the condition and then click on continue. After clicking on Confirm. With this easy method, you can simply pay HDFC Personal Loan EMI online conveniently.
Various HDFC Personal Loan Payment Options
Now that you are quite accustomed to the HDFC Bank Personal Loan EMI payment procedure, let’s have a detailed look into the channels that you can opt for.
By using Paytm
If someone wants to pay their Loan from the Paytm app then it is a very simple process that they need to follow.
- Firstly Open Paytm App then click on the Loan icon.
- Then select Lender(i.e. HDFC Bank), select your Loan Provider (Branch Name/Code)then enter your Loan Number and tap on the “Get Loan Amount” option.
- After clicking on the “Get Loan Amount” you can see the payment details like Customer Name, EMI Amount agreement and the prefilled amount that you need to pay.
- Then Confirm the amount and tap on “proceed to pay”, you will get redirected to the Deals page where you can select multiple free and paid deals of your choice. Also one will get to apply for a promo code of their choice here on this page.
- On completing the payment process, the message “congratulations, your payment is successful” will pop up on the screen.
By using PhonePe
PhonePe nowadays is one of the most simple and hassle-free payment options someone can opt for if they are paying HDFC Personal Loan EMI Online. Let’s discover how!
- Firstly open the PhonePe app then Click on the Mobile Number/Contact number option displayed over the screen. Then, tap on the “Search Bar”, Enter your HDFC Bank Branch code and click on the “Verify Code”.
- The registered name of your Account will be Auto filled and Click on Save. Immediately, within the PhonePe application, you will be redirected to another page. Then you have to Enter the Loan Amount and the Pin scheduled. Then click on Send Loan Amount and you are good to go.
Loan approval and disbursement have always been a timely affair. Adding up to the stress level were getting off with the EMIs, afterwards. HDFC online loan payment is gaining the overall attention it deserves, making the entire repayment procedure a lot more simple and real-time.