React.js overtook jQuery to become the most used web development framework in 2021. Get to know all the reasons why ReactJS Development Companies are favoured so forth!
- Beginners can start with a project on Open-Library API, and gradually pick up with React and JSX before moving on to learning about the lifecycle of a React component.
- You can build a multi-step wizard form, with composite dynamic components and perform DOM actions.
- Another example can be a fast search engine with server-side rendering
- Creating a simple front page for an e-commerce app using data models and React add-ons, develop social media tracker by using the Flux, ES6, and Redux.
- Better Productivity: It offers a better work experience to change any component at any point in time without affecting the rest of the applications, resulting in widespread business support. It removes the need to use jQuery, makes use of virtual DOM,
- Start-ups and Enterprises: It is suitable for start-ups and large application development as it flexibly coordinates with application UI’s, and works well with very little time and budget.
- Stable Code/Data Binding: Uses downward data flow so that parent and child structures remain intact, leading to code stability.
- Fault-Tolerant UI: The feature to create components enables developers to efficiently conduct unit testing to avoid system crashes. It reduces the possibility of time-consuming redundant tests to improve code quality, thus making the code structure more robust.
- Optimization: ReactJS websites generate heavy traffic as the ReactJS library is better equipped in dealing with search-engine failure. React reduces page load time through faster rendering, adapting to real-time performance according to user traffic demand. This quick rendering is directly proportional to an increasing number of users.
Challenge: Be Cautious About
While migrating to React enables developers to ship features faster and makes an app easily maintainable. It is an easy, incremental process. Migration from ReactJS can be rough and time-consuming at times. But it can improve the performance of your web application.
Case Study: FIH’s migration from Umbraco CMS to ReactJS
While both technologies offer nearly similar features, are easier to install, set up, and are conveniently deployable in a short duration, Umbraco Apps often encounter performance issues over some time. Let’s look at how Fédération Internationale de Hockey (FIH) resolved this issue.
- They checked the tools, plugins for staging configuration
- SASS affected the use of CSS
- They had to pay subscription charges for upgrading, updating, and migrating between versions when applicable.
- FIH was unable to run compiled code because it compiles on the go
- FIH’s investment in the cloud incurred extensive investment and maintenance costs
- Web app architecture was not scalable easily
- It decreases user engagement and flexibility
- Their business heavily relied on organic traffic to pages that brought high conversion rates, which made them migrate their requirements to React to improve their web app.
Their architecture was based on ASP.NET and C# which gave them the accessibility to open-source plugins. They used Umbraco for publishing, cloud hosting, and writing clean codes from scratch. They faced major challenges due to usability and delayed page-loading, and chose to migrate their frontend to React, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to the backend. AWS follows the pay-as-you-go pricing model, which is more reasonable than Umbraco. Their final technology Stack looks like this:
- Front-End: React
- Hosting: AWS Code Build, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Lambda
- Site Performance: Page Speed Insights, Google Lighthouse, ReactSSR (Server loaded content + Increasing performance)
- EC2 instances to keep web applications live 24×7
- Multimedia Storage: Amazon S3
- Dedicated CDN
What results do they receive?
They received multi-platform support for different kinds of content, uniformity in updates and cloud integration. It ensured that all widgets and components were compatible post-migration. They created dynamic web pages without affecting the existing architecture to eliminate additional development costs.
Why did this tech stack work?
ReactJS helped in automating and scaling storage and computing capacity. One-click deployment of the whole infrastructure saved a lot of time and money. The use of React reduced their website downtime by 70% and increased website traffic by 32%.
Why you should learn ReactJS?
React’s performance and productivity can help businesses satisfy their need for innovative and flexible web and mobile apps. React Apps take less time to develop as it is component-based, breaking down an interface into reusable components that allow you to build dynamic user interfaces.
Comparing React vs. Angular vs. Vue
Vue has a simplified syntax, a convenient template. React offers flexibility for bigger, complex apps. Angular is ideal for creating single page-fast performing applications. React is a compelling choice for web and mobile app development projects requiring lightning rendering services.
ReactJS provides highly engaging web applications and user interfaces in a short time. React apps are scalable, robust, advanced, responsive, secure, and user-friendly. ReactJS Developers set up and use various next-generation ES2015/ES6 features with React, understand the performance and immutability features of React using React add-ons. With simple animation techniques, data stores to store model-related data and information, you can create a flux-based React Application by using the Reflux library.
While searching for ReactJS App Development Companies ascertain a few points:
- Do they maintain code consistency?
- Do they keep up with the latest technology trends?
- Does their development methodology impact the outcome of the project?
- Do they make use of best practices to make the most of using React?
- Do they use JSX to create efficient code for React Components?
- Do they use testing tools to improve the quality of React Applications?
- Do they leverage React skills to build mobile apps?