QuickBooks is one of the most amazing small business accounting programs. It is one of the most outstanding since it’s not difficult to utilize. Organizations can utilize it to oversee deals, costs, worker finance, and so on to monitor their activities. The QuickBooks Desktop version is mainly used on the desktop or laptops. So to use the accounting program, you must download and install it in the system locally. So, through the medium of this blog, we will derive the steps for QuickBooks downloads and the installation process.
QuickBooks has three different versions, which make it different from other accounting software. In the following section, you will get to know about the three QuickBooks versions. Here we go.
Types of Quick Books Versions
QuickBooks Pro is more than bookkeeping programming. It is a particular business of the executive’s arrangement and gives independent ventures over 15 coordinated business answers for their business, including Accounting, Online Payroll, and Direct Deposit Service.
It permits up to 5 clients all the while. 150-200 MB of information size is stored in it. Fundamentally, QuickBooks Pro is moderately for private company firms and associations.
The Premier version of QuickBooks permits up to five clients, while Pro permits up to three. Chief likewise has more reports and industry explicit highlights. You can undoubtedly change from Desktop Pro or Premier to Pro Plus or Premier Plus. It just requires a couple of moments and should be possible in just four ticks.
It permits up to 5 users at the same time. Essentially, QuickBooks Premier is generally for independent venture firms and associations.
QuickBooks Enterprise is a product intended to assist you with dealing with your bookkeeping and business needs proficiently and easily. It accompanies the usefulness in dealing with bookkeeping, finance, installments, and stock, and that’s just the beginning. It makes it easy to organize your business from one finish to another.
It permits up to 30 users all the while. 1 GB or a greater amount of information record size is upheld. QuickBooks Enterprise is for bigger businesses.
After knowing about the versions, let’s proceed to download QuickBooks.
Steps for QuickBooks Downloads and Install
The installation process of the QuickBooks Desktop 2021 is not a challenging part. But before installing the program, you need some other components to make it successful.
- The system ought to have Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, 64-digit presented.
- Your system ought to have a base 2.4 GHz processor and 4GB RAM (Recommends 8GB RAM).
- A disk space of 2.5GB.
- The system ought to have Microsoft.NET for presenting the QuickBooks (It currently goes with the QuickBooks foundation CD).
- Convey the License and thing number advantageous.
If you already have these components installed on your system, proceed to the next section.
How to Download and Install QuickBooks?
Following are the steps for download and installation.
- Go to the Intuit App section.
- Furthermore, click on Yes.
- From there on out, Choose the Country, Product, QuickBooks variation, and Edition.
- Presently, when the download page shows up, click on Download and save the Qb document on the PC (On the PC, the save stores this way in the Download envelope).
- By and by, open the download Quikcbooks.exe from the system download section or can fundamentally press the Ctrl+J key from the browser’s page to straightforwardly open the record.
- After that. follow the on-screen steps.
- Recognize the grant course of action.
- Click on Next.
- Enter the License and Product key.
- Finally, click on Yes.
QuickBooks has amazing features which can help you to grow your business.
Features of QuickBooks Desktop
- Streamlined Bank Feeds.
- Automated Receipt Management
- Rule-Based Customer Groups.
- Automated Statements/Payment Reminders.
- Advanced Inventory Improvements in Enterprise.
- Payroll Liability Reminders.
- Customized Payment Receipts.
- Setup & Reuse Email Templates.
- Automatic Merchant Services Payments Reconciliation
If you want to make use of the QuickBooks desktop version after installing, then follow the following section.
How to Use QuickBooks?
To use QuickBooks, you have to create a company file. After that, you can easily configure your vendors, items, customers, and financial accounts. Let’s see what next.
- Add your customers and vendors
- Set up QuickBooks Desktop Payroll
- Add your employees
- Set up the items you buy.
- Set up your other accounts like bank accounts, etc.
- Ensure QuickBooks is up to date by documenting all transactions occurring before the start date
- Set up your sales tax information.
Now start using the QuickBooks
- Choose the correct sales form and bill your customers
- Receive payments from your customers
- Pay your bills
- Customize your sales forms
- Set up passwords and additional users
- Back up your QuickBooks data
If your business is small and you are finding an accounting software, then QuickBooks is perfect for you. It has the ability to manage all your incomes and expenses and provide these reports in the shape of a company file. So with this blog, we provide you with the step-by-step procedure for QuickBooks Desktop download and installation. If you are new to QuickBooks, then this guide is perfect for you.
Also read-The Epson Printer offline problem