PAN is a 10-digit alpha-numeric unique identifier issued by the Income Tax Department to any individual in the form of a laminated physical card. This is required for the filing of one’s Income Tax Return as well as all correspondence with any Income Tax authority. PAN Cards were declared required for all taxes four years after their debut, in 1976. However, the system evolved to its current form in 1995, and the necessary condition was strictly enforced beginning in 1996, first in Delhi, Mumbai, and Chennai, and then throughout the country two years later. Complete your company’s PAN Registration in just a few simple steps from the Tax Help Desk. Furthermore, it offers one of the most reliable tax filings in India. Learn more in this article.
Individuals and registered business entities, including export enterprises, must currently hold a PAN Card.
The entire PAN allotment procedure is handled by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited (previously National Securities Depository Limited) and UTI Infrastructure Technology Services Limited (UTIITSL). You can apply for a PAN card online by visiting their websites. Alternatively, you can pay a minimal fee and contact a local PAN agent to acquire the form, fill it out, and submit it with the relevant papers.
Documents Requires for PAN Card for Indian Company
In order to apply for a PAN card in India, organizations must submit the following papers together with the application form:
- a copy of the company’s certificate of incorporation
- A copy of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs’ No Objection Certificate.
Documents Required for PAN Card for Foreign Company
The following supporting documentation must be given by international companies when applying for a PAN card.
Submit any of the following as identification and address proof:
- Copy of Certificate of Registration issued in the applicant’s home country, suitably attested by “Apostille” or by the Indian Embassy, High Commission, or Consulate in the applicant’s home country, or authorized officers of overseas branches of Scheduled Banks registered in India
- Copy of registration certificate issued in India by Indian authorities approving the establishment of an office in India.
As an application, you will require a bank draught to pay the fee for the issuing of the PAN card to the Income Tax Department. Furthermore, the charge is payable in Indian Rupees (INR) (Indian Rupees). As a result, you can obtain a foreign currency draught made payable to Protean eGov Technologies Limited – PAN or UTIITSL. The draught is payable in Mumbai.
How to Apply for PAN Registration
You may complete your PAN Registration with Tax HelpDesk in six simple steps:
- Select the service that you require.
- To create your account, sign up for/login to your Tax HelpDesk account.
- Make the required payment.
- Please upload any papers that have been requested.
- Keep an eye on the status of your application, and your order will be completed.
After you place your purchase, TaxHelpdesk’s document review specialists will review the papers you provided within 24 working hours. Following the review of the paperwork, your request will be allocated to a Tax Expert who will handle it. Furthermore, you will also be able to view the order’s status on your allocated account.
The most dependable PAN Registration services are provided by Tax HelpDesk. To learn more, go to the Tax HelpDesk website! It also offers other tax-related services like tax filing in India or GST registration.