If you have been selling on eBay, you know that there is a lot of work that goes into running your own business and making sure your customers are happy. For most people, this takes up all their time and energy, leaving little or none left to do marketing or promotional activities on the platform to get new customers or attract more traffic to their store and listings. If you’re interested in growing your eBay business, one of the best things you can do is hire an eBay virtual assistant who can help with all those tasks so you don’t have to worry about them anymore!
How I Got Rid of Tasks That Didn’t Make Me Money
I tried outsourcing tasks that didn’t make me money for a few months, and it was absolutely awesome. My day was completely streamlined, and I had more time to focus on the things that really mattered. It’s not always easy to know what tasks are worth outsourcing, though. Here are a few things you can consider when deciding if it’s worth hiring a VA:
-Is this task something I don’t enjoy doing?
-Is this task something I’m already paying someone else for?
How I Saved Time in Order to Do Other Things
My day as a virtual assistant is never the same, but I always find myself working on the computer. My favorite part of the job is being able to go in at my own pace and be able to work from home. I didn’t have any experience before this job and it was nice that they were willing to train me. I’ve been here for three years now and couldn’t be happier with my current situation.
My Favorite VA Tools
I use a few tools on a daily basis as part of my personal VA work. These tools help me be more productive and get things done faster. I have found them helpful, so I wanted to share them with you.
1) One tool that I love is the first thing that pops up in the morning when I turn on my computer- Evernote.
2) The second tool that has become a daily habit for me is Feedly – it helps keep me updated with all the blogs that I follow.
3) Last but not least is Buffer App – it’s another great way to post content at optimal times throughout the day.
Tips For Working With VAs
- Make sure you find the right VA for your needs.
- Be clear about what is expected of your VA.
- Be clear about what you are willing and able to pay for these services in advance.
- Give feedback quickly when something isn’t working or if there’s a better way to do something
- Ask for help when you need it
- Pay promptly
- Consider how this will affect your productivity
- Remember that VAs are people too
- Keep your VAs happy and they’ll keep doing great work
Reasons to Hire a VA
eBay is a great place to sell your items, but there is so much competition it can be difficult to stand out. It’s really important that you know the ins and outs of eBay before starting a selling account. Hiring eBay VA will allow you to focus on running your business while they handle all of the tedious tasks related to eBay. A VA will also help with more time-consuming tasks such as listing items, answering questions, and creating listings with pictures.