Business planning, marketing, and research have gone to the next level. Individuals with strong analytical and problem-solving skills can excel at these dynamic fronts. Since these are the contributing factors to any country’s Economy and cant be excluded from the list, they must be focused on. As businesses are highly focusing on welcoming young professionals, the individuals must polish their knowledge and skills. The universities are stepping ahead to take on the responsibility of educating the young. One such institute is the University of Greenwich, where the Economics course is preparing young economists. Are you interested in being a part of this driven economist society? Go through this guide!
Economics Programs offered at Greenwich:
The business school at the University of Greenwich offers undergraduate and graduate study programs to students. These disciplines intend to boost the economic theory knowledge along with some practical aspects. The full-time and part-time economics and business economics degrees enable the students to study and understand the current dynamic market and Economy. Let us discuss some of the economics degrees offered at Greenwich university.
1. Business Economics (BA Hons):
The business economic degree deals with the dynamic features of the current-day business landscape. This all-encompassing degree will give you a strong establishing in business and financial aspects. You will apply financial hypothesis and information dealing with abilities to examine the data and use industry-standard statistical programs and data sets. The degree gives students an imperative experience to further their career in economics.
By picking choice modules, you will have the option to shape your degree to your priorities and interest or your future profession’s requirements. The foundation year, in the beginning, will give you the abilities needed to thrive at the degree level. The graduates seek endeavoring posts in government and non-government organizations. Are you interested in being a part of this institute? Get in touch with the best education consultants in Pakistan and start your admission process today! Following are some of the courses you will study in business economics:
- Introduction to Business Finance (15 credits)
- Personal and Professional Development (15 credits)
- Mathematics for Economics, Business, and Finance (15 credits)
- Statistics for Economics and Finance (15 credits)
- Economic and Financial History (15 credits)
- Introduction to Economics for Business (30 credits)
- Introduction to Financial Management (15 credits)
2. Economics (BSc Hons):
This extensive degree program covers not only economic but also financial aspects. It gives students a broad platform to explore and studies the economic and financial aspects. As an enrolled student, you will learn financial hypotheses that you can apply to market issues. A hands-on experience of statistical measures and software will polish your practical skills, boosting your problem-solving and analytical abilities.
The course has a foundation year, where you will gain proficiency with the fundamental ideas to assist you with succeeding in the next periods of the degree. You will proceed to contemplate central subjects like microeconomics, macroeconomics, monetary history, and quantitative strategies. Following subjects are taught in this degree.
- Future Paths
- History of Economic Thought (15 credits)
- Applied Econometrics (15 credits)
- Further Mathematics for Economists (15 credits)
- Introductory Econometrics (15 credits)
- Macroeconomics II (15 credits)
- Microeconomics II (15 credits)
- The Economy and the Environment (15 credits)
- International Trade and Development (15 credits)
- Banking and Finance in a Global Context (30 credits)
3. Economics (MSc):
This adaptable MSc Economics joins preparing in principle and strategy with openness to financial and statistical information. You will acquire useful information on financial matters, critical thinking abilities, and the capacity to look further into monetary approach suggestions. The scholastics center around certifiable issues and draw from a wide scope of hypotheses, bringing about an interdisciplinary methodology with global advantages.
You can concentrate on the standard Master of Economics or follow one of the expert pathways – in International Economics or Business and Financial Economics. Graduates will be all around for business and public area jobs, quite in the money business. The insightful abilities acquired in this degree are essential for Ph.D. positions and other scholarly professions. Are you excited to be a part of this dynamic course? Now is the time to connect with the best education consultants in Pakistan and start your admission process. A list of subjects offered in this degree is given here:
- Microeconomics 2 (15 credits)
- Macroeconomics 2 (15 credits)
- Economics of Finance and Investment (15 credits)
- International Financial Markets (15 credits)
- Economics of International Development (15 credits)
- Economics of European Integration (15 credits)
- Applied Econometrics (30 credits)
- Introduction to Economic Analysis and Quantitative Methods (20 credits)
- Microeconomics 1 (15 credits)
Transform your dreams into reality with education consultants!
Studying at too-notch institutes has always been a dream for students. With so many hurdles in the way, most of the students leave the process unfinished. The process is easier than ever now with education consultants in place. With their expertise, they guide students the entire way. Get in touch with them to start and complete your process successfully.