There are plenty of reasons you want to import QuickBooks Desktop to Online version of the software. Better shared access to data, reliable assistance center, and no upgrades or maintenance updates are some of the main advantages of the QuickBooks Online, that makes it the first choice of business owners and accountants. QBO enables you to manage your business accounting even on the go. However, there are some limitations of importing into QBO. This post briefs about various aspects of importing into QBO. Having trouble in importing into QuickBooks Online? Dial our QuickBooks error support and get the import procedure accomplished without any technical distress.
Limitations Of Importing Into QuickBooks Online:
Before you convert from QuickBooks Desktop to Online, you need to keep a few things in your mind listed below-
You can import QuickBooks Desktop within the first 60 days of QBO service subscription. After the completion of the import process, QuickBooks Desktop file replaces your file and overwrite any existing location. Furthermore, You may not be able to convert the following into QuickBooks Online.
- Subtotal items, sales tax group items, and other group items
- Memorized transactions and reports
- Some payroll items
- Customer and vendor accounts, types, contact information, credit card, and limit information, and sales reps
- Attached documents
- Price levels
- Sales form templates
- Customer, vendor, employee, and item custom field information
- Pending transactions
- Reconciliation reports
You need to ensure that you are logged in administrator in both your QuickBooks Desktop file and your QuickBooks Online account. Don’t convert your file if you are already using Payroll in QuickBooks Online. Also, confirm that the QB Desktop file you are importing should not have a target limit of more than 350,000 and by following all these steps, learn how to import QuickBooks Desktop to Online properly.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Update Error
Problems Converting QuickBooks Desktop To Online
While converting QuickBooks Desktop to Online, you may face various technical challenges. You may not be able to import QuickBooks Desktop to Online if your file is too big to export. Sometimes the payroll component can’t sync with the QuickBooks account itself. If you haven’t open your QuickBooks Online Company before importing, then you may face trouble in importing into QBO.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Online Conversion Issues
If you have trouble while exporting QuickBooks Desktop into Online, then you may perform the following troubleshooting steps-
- Update your QuickBooks Desktop to the latest maintenance release
- Log in as an administrator in both QuickBooks Desktop and QBO before getting started with the export process
- If a network drive is causing an error in exporting the data then switch to single-user mode
- If you are not able to import QB Desktop to Online even after performing these procedures, then it is recommended to create a new account
Export Company File To QuickBooks Online Missing!
If you are facing any technical hurdle in exporting to QuickBooks Desktop To Online need a helping hand, then dial our QuickBooks error support phone number 1.855.738.2784 instantly. One of our QB technicians will connect with you and help you in a comprehensive and hassle-free manner.