Almost every website on the internet needs to be mobile-ready these days, and Responsive Website Designing Company in Delhi is a great way to make that happen. Responsive web design essentially adapts your site to the screen of any device—whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone—allowing users to have an optimal viewing experience no matter what they’re looking at your website. And with Google penalizing non-mobile-friendly websites in search results, responsive web design could give your SEO strategy a big boost by making it easier for people to find you online and engaging with your content more fully as well.
1) Responsive Web Design Is About More Than Screen Sizes
It’s no secret that responsive web design is a hot topic in the world of web design and development. But what you may not know is that responsive web design can also give your SEO strategy a boost. Here are five ways to make sure your responsive site is helping, not hurting, your chances of ranking high in search engine results pages.
1) Use a content management system (CMS) such as WordPress or Drupal
2) Be smart about the type of images you use on your site
4) Use Schema markup when appropriate
5) Make sure HTML tags are being closed correctly
2) Make It Easy for Visitors to Share Your Content
When it comes to your website, easy sharing should be a top priority. You want visitors to be able to share your content with their networks, and you want it to be as easy as possible for them to do so. Luckily, responsive web design can help give your SEO strategy a boost in this area. Here are five ways how:
1. Include social sharing buttons on every page of your site.
2. Optimize your images for social media sharing.
3. Offer a custom-branded mobile app that’s built specifically for the platforms people use most often (like iOS or Android).
4. Incorporate user-generated content into your site by providing an interactive tool where visitors can upload their photos or videos directly to your site from their phones.
5. Consider including QR codes throughout your site which will allow users to instantly scan and access any piece of information they need through their smartphone.
3) Better Usability Can Lead To More Traffic
A website that is easy to use and navigate is more likely to keep users engaged, which can lead to more traffic. In addition, responsive web design can make your site more mobile-friendly, which is important since more and more people are using their phones and tablets to search the web.
4) Use Responsive Web Design When Developing New Websites
When you’re ready to take your responsive web design to the next level, consider these five tips:
1. Consolidate and streamline your content.
2. Optimize your website for mobile devices.
3. Use social media to your advantage.
4. Think outside the traditional search engine optimization (SEO) box.
5. Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and changes in the SEO landscape
5) Search Engine Optimization Doesn’t Have to Be Difficult
SEO can be a complex and time-consuming task, but it doesn’t have to be. By making your website responsive, you can give your SEO strategy a boost in several ways.
1) In the past, the content was typically updated on desktop screens; now, you can update content on any device: mobile phones, tablets, or desktops.
2) It has been shown that mobile search queries are increasing by an average of over 500% each year – which means that a responsive design is essential for any company looking to rank high in Google’s search engine results pages (SERPs). With such an increase in mobile searches and the immense number of smartphone users worldwide (over two billion), being responsive ensures that all potential customers will find your site easy to use and navigate on their smartphones or tablets.
Read More Blogs on Businesslug